Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Well the only thing im actually looking for is a MXR Carbon Copy, I used to own one and tried one again at the weekend and forgot how warm and reverb-like the repeats were.

If you're still interrested in my Dynacord, and you wanted one or both of these, there could be a combined trade value thing. depends on what you've got.

Also, I forgot that im gonna put my Green Rhino up for sale.

Far from a longshot Mark!! its a really great offer (I had an Echobox for a bit and it was great) but i am specifically looking for the MXR, sorry buddy. I dont need any more fuzz just yet (Got a Pickle Pie B and a Sovtek 'tall font' green Big Muff).

I guess the only thing other than the MXR Carbon Copy I *might* actually trade for is the W&C Tall Font Russian as its meant to be better than the sovtek, smaller and runs off 9v power supply and its got True Bypass (Sovtek has a sucky bypass). That was I could keep it for studio work.

My M9 covers so much but more and more im finding some individual stomp boxes sounding better to my ears (I've never been wowed by the M9s delays, even with all the bells and whistles, but the first time I played with the MXR in years and instantly I was back in love with real analog delays). Even then, its still worth if for the Compressor (which is always on) and the other features which I coulld use (tap tempo on most time-based effects, expression controls on everything, looper, tuner).

I also plan on getting the Tech 21 Bass Boost Chorus when its out and a B3k Overdrive

Still tempted by the phat phuk. Hmmm....

BTW the B3K is the shizzle. Totally one of the coolest ODs out there. Its defintely on my "don't sell" list even though it has a few quirks!

Edited by Mark Latimour