Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] SWR Super Redhead [Update: Fully serviced, PAT tested, Inc Flight Case] - £600 ono

Cannibal

[b]SWR Super Redhead Bass Combo (Pre-Fender) with Flight Case - 350watt [/b]

Great condition, has been reconditioned (Cones cleaned, PCB conditioning and valve replaced), comes with a custom built flight case. All are available for pick-up in Oxfordshire area. [s]Should be noted there is a feint buzz likely to need a service, this is reflected in the price.[/s] If you want it shipped you will need to organise this personally.

[b]Following some feedback, the amp has now been fully serviced (With invoice) and the buzzing problem has been resolved, it was linked to a faulty capacitor in the power amp section, the amp is also now PAT tested and has a certificate. [/b]

What makes this special is that the flight case means you can safely travel with this anywhere it's kept the combo is great condition, it has heavy duty castors and a very solid build. These flight cases are well over £250 to have custom made. If you tour this is a must!

I'm after £600 ono.

[Sorry price increase, but this is worth the money and it's now fully serviced]
Will consider trade for a 5-string through-neck with EMG pickups or similar.

[attachment=83552:SWR.jpg]
[attachment=83548:Flight.jpg]
[attachment=89847:SWR_Back.jpg]

Thanks!

Edited by Cannibal

• 2 months later...

Still available, I'll consider shipping out by freight, within the UK.
Make me an offer, I'm not so interested in a trade but I may be persuaded, I already have a new stack.

Update: Should mention it's been serviced, it previously had a distinct buzzing problem, that's been almost completely resolved. Full interior clean-up, pots, cones etc...

Edited by Cannibal

Hiya m8, i could be interested in the bertha cab, i've got a goliath 4x10 with a sm 500 head so this would go quiet nice with it, i'd be happy to pay £160 for it!
would you be prepared to pack it up and send it to north devon? :)

Hey man,

I'll have to come back to you on that, I'd rather keep them together, but I'll check out how much freight would be for you.

Update: Changed the first post around, I'd like to see if anyone wants them together first before I split.

Thanks.

Edited by Cannibal

I wasn't originally intending to split, but I think it's going to go that way now, since two of you are interested, can you PM me any offers? I will still need to work out shipping in one of those cases, it can be done but I don't have anything to pack it into for a courier.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...