Why become a member? ×

Squire modified VMJ body + badass II

Due to finally finishing my shuker bass, this is up for sale!

Right this is a sale for a squire modified jazz bass, and since no one wants it, i'm parting it out.

Body is a squire vintage modified jazz, this is pretty much all spec apart from the internal cavities have been lined. It's in really good nick with no dings etc. heres a link to the spec for the body - [url="http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0326702521"]http://www.squierguitars.com/products/sear...rtno=0326702521[/url]

[b]Comes fully loaded looking for around 130 for it[/b]

finally is the badass II these have been fetching around 80 - 100 lately for second hand ones. Mine has been used but not filed, still has original screws etc etc.

[b]Looking for about 80 for it.[/b]

here are pictures shoot me a pm!

Edited by umph

[quote name='umph' post='1283168' date='Jun 26 2011, 05:55 PM']Right this is a sale for a squire modified jazz bass, and since no one wants it, i'm parting it out.[/quote]

I'll bet £50 that someone requests a price for the whole bass within 48 hours :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='1283206' date='Jun 26 2011, 06:46 PM']I'll bet £50 that someone requests a price for the whole bass within 48 hours :)[/quote]

would be slightly frustrating if they did ;o

[quote name='Skezza' post='1283829' date='Jun 27 2011, 10:47 AM']How do you use the badass 2 without cutting the string grooves

skez[/quote]
It works quite well... on a well set up bass. And even if you dig in they don't fly off the saddle.
I'd only really file them if you had height adjustment issues or extremely low tension strings.

umph : I see you've been on here a few times since I replied to your PM. Why no reply to me yet?

Edited by Ou7shined

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1283904' date='Jun 27 2011, 11:42 AM']It works quite well... on a well set up bass. And even if you dig in they don't fly off the saddle.
I'd only really file them if you had height adjustment issues or extremely low tension strings.

umph : I see you've been on here a few times since I replied to your PM. Why no reply to me yet?[/quote]

have replied now ;o

NECK SOLD TO OU7SHINED

Edited by umph

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1283904' date='Jun 27 2011, 11:42 AM']I'd only really file them if you had height adjustment issues or extremely low tension strings.[/quote]

+1, but I'd add that you'll need to cut the saddles if your strings don't run either over the PUPs or along the neck as you'd like. That is, unless the saddle is cut, the string will find the shortest distance between each end (backplate of bridge and nut), which is why an uncut Badass bridge is worth a lot more than a cut one :)

• 2 weeks later...