Why become a member? ×

All Sold

randymussel

Simple, GT-6B for sale. Has loads of Boss effects, tap tempo for delay and modulation, expression pedalable everything. Good working order, a few scratches but structurally and functionally fine.

Included in the sale are the manual, the power supply, and a soft case from Thomann which is a bit tatty but does the job. SOLD

Either collection from Berkshire/Surrey area or can meet anywhere around Woking, Guildford, Bracknell, Reading, Camberley or places nearby.

Now also for sale:

Bass modded CS-3. Full body bass mod. Very effective for sustain and compression (of course) for both bass and guitar, with good tone as well, it's just not for me. TRADED.

EHX Small Clone Chorus. You know what it does. Boxed. £35 posted to you. SOLD on Ebay

Pics on request.

Edited by randymussel

[quote name='dc2009' post='1306913' date='Jul 17 2011, 06:41 PM']I assume this went on ebay?[/quote]

Well, I had the selling form ready, but in reciting all of the things you can do with it and the prospect of ebay and paypal fees I delayed selling it to have one more go. However practicality must triumph as I have a new arrival due soon and too little space, so it will probably go on before long.

[quote name='randymussel' post='1307576' date='Jul 18 2011, 10:58 AM']Well, I had the selling form ready, but in reciting all of the things you can do with it and the prospect of ebay and paypal fees I delayed selling it to have one more go. However practicality must triumph as I have a new arrival due soon and too little space, so it will probably go on before long.[/quote]

Ok well I might be interested if you want to dodge said fees - I've currently sent an offer to one on gumtree that is walking distance from me but have had no reply as yet (sent it last night), but if I hear nothing will certainly be keen, keep me posted!

A couple of nibbles but it appears not a lot is moving here at the moment, or else just not for people looking at my stuff.

That Hartke pedal is a bargain though. If only I had the cash.

By the way I'll consider trades: ensemble-y chorus pedals, vibe-y effects, distortion/fuzz (bass big muff, xxl)... hit me.

Damn it basschat don't let me down, or I'll have to ebay. And who wants that? No-one, that's who. Same as who wants to buy my GT-6B. If that other one goes before mine I'll be well p!$$ed, Gator case or no.

Edited by randymussel

Guest subaudio

[quote name='randymussel' post='1320255' date='Jul 29 2011, 11:37 AM']A couple of nibbles but it appears not a lot is moving here at the moment, or else just not for people looking at my stuff.

That Hartke pedal is a bargain though. If only I had the cash.

By the way I'll consider trades: ensemble-y chorus pedals, vibe-y effects, distortion/fuzz (bass big muff, xxl)... hit me.

Damn it basschat don't let me down, or I'll have to ebay. And who wants that? No-one, that's who. Same as who wants to buy my GT-6B. If that other one goes before mine I'll be well p!$$ed, Gator case or no.[/quote]

Hiya mate, theses are tough times for sellers, I pulled my adds to stop myself giving my stuff away but I do have some intrest and if all goes through I'll be in touch about the GT6B

Have a free bump

Thanks, indeed it is a bit slow. Perhaps I should have added a ; ) after the last post though. No ill will intended to other sellers/buyers, reading it back it was a bit of a gripe! Of course I can't expect basschat to guarantee me a buyer for my gear, and it is a great site.

[quote name='randymussel' If that other one goes before mine I'll be well p!$$ed, Gator case or no.
[/quote]

Don't worry mate, the one with the gator case is mine and i've withdrawn it. Good luck with your sale!