Why become a member? ×

Hi Guys...

I have a backlog of 15 years worth of cables and other bits that i just dont need anymore and i really need the space...

Offers on all are welcome, and the more you have... the cheaper it will be!!!

Most jack / xlr cables are decent neutrik/ream connections and some are home soldered by me.

Here's the list...

Thomann Mixer cover - suitable for a 16 channel mixer (Mackie 1604) - £5 posted (£16 new)

1m 8 way stereo balanced jack to female XLR loom - £7 posted

Stereo jack to female XLR cables - 5 x 60cm - £3 each

1 Behringer ULTRA DI100 active DI box - £15 posted

1 Behringer MiniMon Studio monitoring system - (headphones, speaker volume control etc) £20 posted

[s]Behringer MiniAmp 800 4 channel headphone amp with power supply (some minor scuffs) - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]3 x Proel 3m headphone extensions with 1/4" stereo jacks (1 male, 1 female) - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]Behringer PX1000 24 way Patch Bay - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]10 x 60cm Balanced patch cables, moulded jacks, decent cables - SOLD[/s]

[s]2 x Blue MIDI cables 2m - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]1 x Jack to speakon speaker cable 1m - thick cable and chunky jack cable, ideal for head to cab - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]2 x latch / sustain pedals - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]5 x Female XLR to mono jack cables 5m (length is approx) - SOLD[/s]

[s]3 x mono 1/4" jack to jack, 60cm - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]6 x mono 1/4" jack to jack, 5m - SOLD[/s]

[s]5 x XLR to XLR cables, 5/6m - SOLD!!![/s]

[s]1 x Wire mesh pop shield on flexible gooseneck - SOLD!!![/s]

feel free to ping me any messages or offers / requests... As i say, the more you want, the cheaper it will be! The prices are very approximate... feel free to ping me offers of anything you are interested in!!

Carl.

Edited by carlsim

its just a flat layover cover... not padded or anything...

have a look here:

[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_cover_pro_1642_vlz3.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_cover_pro_1642_vlz3.htm[/url]

it states its for the mackie 1642, but i reckon it should fit something similar...

[quote name='steelman' post='1276199' date='Jun 20 2011, 06:49 PM']Whats the mixer cover like?? Is it a padded zip -up arrangment? Approx dimensions.

Regards

C[/quote]