Why become a member? ×

2007 B.C.Rich Customshop Widow bass WITHDRAWN

Lorne

For sale, my 2007 Customshop B.C.Rich Widow bass, Standard model, completed June 22nd 2007

Alder wings, Maple through neck,Ebony fretboard.DiMarzio passive pick ups V/T/V/T,Grover Tuners,ABM or Novax? individual Bridge thing

Fully bound

This is about as mint as you can get, my kids have put a VERY small mark in the front, about 1.5mm in size, no idea how they did it? it might have minor polishing marks, if we are going to be picky about it, and we should.Being Black these things are prone to happen.

The list price for a Widow like this is $5895 or £3595.

I am the original owner from new, you would be the second owner, it comes with it's Certificate of Authenticity, form fitted Hardcase.The only alteration to the bass was putting Schaller Straplocks onto it (B.C.Rich are too tight fisted to fit them for you), the strap parts of the locks will be included

When I got this bass, I took it to my firend who always sets up my basses for the first time (I do it after that), and he said "This is the best damn neck I've ever touched,and it pains me to say that about a B.C.Rich", and this was while his brother's 1997 Customshop Jazz bass was there!

Can't think of much else to say really, so here's some pics from the dealer

But if it is, the price is £1200 plus shipping and paypal fee, shipping is calculated upon your post code and enhanced insurance, I only charge EXACT sxhipping cost, so I'll not guestimate the shipping fee as previously I did

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Lorne

[quote name='noirpunk' post='1262596' date='Jun 9 2011, 01:03 PM']Blackie Lawless rang, he wants his bass back :)
Ultimate bass for a W.A.S.P. fan, have a bump from an 80s glam lover![/quote]

Funnily enough, I joined the tint 'ernet, 3 months after Blackie sold 2 of his Widows, a black one with the headstock snapped clean off for $2000 and the black one with the mirrors on for $5000

After some indirect discussions with Blackie, I managed to find a MK1 Widow and spent about £700 (On top of the purchase price) and built this

:)