Why become a member? ×

Darkglass Electronics B3K Demo Video

attackbass

Please check out this video for the Darkglass Electronics B3K. I am a Darkglass Artist and did this video for them to demo the pedal!

I thought it would be of interest to some people on the forum.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=21ovdJJwjg0"]Youtube [/url]

Cheers

Ok, that's it, I'm ordering mine today :)

I already liked the video from "I am not excane", playing with a pick, now listening to the fingerstyle tone of this unit, I'm conviced it's the one I've been looking for a long time!

Thanks for the demo, nice work.

Edited by PauBass

Man, I was all set to buy one the other day when my radiator threw in the towell, I really can't get by without a car so that had to take priority - I really didn't need to see that demo right now - its sounds tremendous , and so versatile!

It's set me back a month but one day that pedal will be mine!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your comments!

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='1265142' date='Jun 11 2011, 07:37 PM']this pedal is completely stonking. it did hurt my wallet, but oh wow, the overdrive can be as subtle or as huge as you like, over a few different bandwidths.

it's a bit like the tech 21 vt, but with far more varied tones. it rips.[/quote]

Thanks for your words mate!

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' post='1254542' date='Jun 2 2011, 10:26 PM']It sounds really good and transparent, but the price tag... ouch![/quote]

hehehe, I hope [url="http://darkglasselectronics.com/how-its-made-microtubes-b3k/"]THIS[/url] can help explain the price tag a bit :).

Cheers!

Doug.

Edited by Darkglass

• 1 month later...

Just received mine and it really kills my Tech 21 Sansamp.

Together with my Wal or Ken Smith over a Trace Elliot rig with a tube preamp this device rips your face off - GREAT pedal. And worth every cent, Douglas. Well done!

I could imagine that it could even enable you to replace a second guitarist in a band context when playing chords on your bass - and with a much more sofisticated and full sound than that of an Akai Unibass for instance.