Why become a member? ×

Could someone in Yorkshire lend me a p-bass?

Toasted

I have a session this weekend and one of the tracks would sound much better with a precision bass. Can anyone in a reasonable distance from Leeds lend me a precision? I'm also happy to pay expenses and buy you a pint.

My seesion is 3/4/5th June. Realistically I could do the track I need a P for on the Saturday only if that helps.

Thanks, Joe.

[quote name='Toasted' post='1252045' date='May 31 2011, 09:01 PM']I have a session this weekend and one of the tracks would sound much better with a precision bass. Can anyone in a reasonable distance from Leeds lend me a precision? I'm also happy to pay expenses and buy you a pint.

My seesion is 3/4/5th June. Realistically I could do the track I need a P for on the Saturday only if that helps.

Thanks, Joe.[/quote]
Would an Alleva Coppolo do Joe? One of our two ex demo [url="http://www.bassgear.co.uk/bass-guitars/alleva-coppolo/"]KPB4s[/url] could do with some free-loan exercise.

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='1252397' date='Jun 1 2011, 09:47 AM']Would an Alleva Coppolo do Joe? One of our two ex demo [url="http://www.bassgear.co.uk/bass-guitars/alleva-coppolo/"]KPB4s[/url] could do with some free-loan exercise.[/quote]

Darn! :)
I'll exercise the other one if you want? I've got a studio session, erm, sometime... :)