Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics BG500 210 Combo

voldar

Hi,

I was lucky enough to win the TC Elecronics BG500 combo in Decembers issue of Bass Guitar Magazine.

Many thanks to Bruce and his team at TC for such a fantastic prize, the combo is excellent and I'm sure it's the only amp I'll ever need.

Yesterday John from Outer Limits Band came around and put the amp through it's paces, he's got many years experience and thought the amp was amazing!

Once again, thanks a lot TC.

[quote name='voldar' post='1249081' date='May 29 2011, 12:45 PM']Hi,

I was lucky enough to win the TC Elecronics BG500 combo in Decembers issue of Bass Guitar Magazine.

Many thanks to Bruce and his team at TC for such a fantastic prize, the combo is excellent and I'm sure it's the only amp I'll ever need.

Yesterday John from Outer Limits Band came around and put the amp through it's paces, he's got many years experience and thought the amp was amazing!

Once again, thanks a lot TC.[/quote]

Many congrats on winning - I entered as well and wondered who won (not that I'm envious on anything............. :) )

Wonder how many BC'ers also entered?

Will probably be getting one soon anyway

I won this same combo last year in TC Electronics big FaceBook give away. Was a great sounding amp with loads of volume, but the excessive weight let it down for me. I still struggle to see how they made something that size so heavy!?

I was happy to of won one... But I ended up selling it for a Neo cab.