Why become a member? ×

BASS LESSONS AND VOCAL LESSONS IN SOUTH EAST LONDON

trevthebass

hi ya nik ive played all over the world matey for all top cruise ships in the jazz trios, QE2, P&O, royal carribean e.t.c i was londons premier coparate bands bass player www.chanceband.co.uk working along side toni kiley drums chris de burgh, and sessions for bmg, warner bros, what is it you would like to learn nik how to play a waltz or how to slap a million miles per second i teach all styles and bass playing whilst singing and my rates are fair im going to be loading up some sound clip demos on my space page www.myspace.com/trevthebass soon thanks for the interest trevor.

[quote name='trevthebass' post='145503' date='Feb 23 2008, 11:24 AM']hi ya nik ive played all over the world matey for all top cruise ships in the jazz trios, QE2, P&O, royal carribean e.t.c i was londons premier coparate bands bass player www.chanceband.co.uk working along side toni kiley drums chris de burgh, and sessions for bmg, warner bros, what is it you would like to learn nik how to play a waltz or how to slap a million miles per second i teach all styles and bass playing whilst singing and my rates are fair im going to be loading up some sound clip demos on my space page www.myspace.com/trevthebass soon thanks for the interest trevor.[/quote]
Do you do punctuation?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh i've been thinking of getting some lessons so i can improv a bit when playing live (you know when the guitarist gets carried away and plays past the change and you have to fill in with out getting too repetitive :) ) and learn scales etc so i dont get as lost on the board and as luck would have it i live in bexleyheath too

• 3 weeks later...