Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVP PRO Blackface preamp for sale price drop

jacko

I've decided it's time to sell my ampeg svp pro as I'm no longer using it. It's one of the earlier Blackface models and was retubed late last year with a set of balanced and premium tested JJ valves (from HotROX). Once it's powered up it's very quiet with little noticable hiss or hum.

It has a couple of rack scratches on the top and a few heavier marks on the underside which I'll attempt to show in the photos...

There's little more to say about this preamp that hasn't already been said elsewhere. Suffice to say that it's probably the best Rock preamp you can buy (and it'll cover every other genre happily too).

Price is £350 and I'll throw in a power lead and marshall 2 channel footswitch and stereo cable too. This is very useful for muting and switching on the graphic eq remotely. The footswitch has velcro on the underside having been on my pedalboard.

I'd prefer collection from near Livingston but could post at a cost of either £10 for a standard parcel with minimal replacement cover or £22 for next day special delivery fully insured.

[attachment=80862:IMG_6181.JPG] [attachment=80863:IMG_6184.JPG] [attachment=80864:IMG_6185.JPG]

[attachment=80865:IMG_6188.JPG] [attachment=80866:IMG_6186.JPG]

[attachment=80868:IMG_6190.JPG] [attachment=80867:IMG_6189.JPG] [attachment=80869:IMG_6176.JPG]

Edited by jacko

• 2 weeks later...