Why become a member? ×

Sandberg bullet booster fretless 4 - SOLD

jj1234

EDIT: SOLD

Hi all,

Looking to sell my fretless as all my gigs are on my fretted Jazz nowadays and money is tight in other areas.

It's a Sandberg Bullet Booster in natural finish. Unlined rosewood finerboard, 3-band active pre with passive mode and delano soapbar. Really lovely tone and with the current TI Jazz Rounds, impossibly low action. Great bass to play.

I'll get some pics available on request as soon as, for now here's a link to a slightly different finish:

[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/sandberg_bullet_booster_4_fl_bb_satin.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/sandberg_bullet_b...fl_bb_satin.htm[/url]

edit: the blurb on thomann says 2-band pre, but it's 3.

EDIT: SOLD

Cheers

John

Edited by jj1234

thanks. and bump. really quite important to sell this soonish. ras52 if it's not gone by then i could be in london on Friday 1st july (on the way to montreux) so you could have a look. pretty much guaranteed like-able i reckon.

[quote name='jj1234' post='1257892' date='Jun 5 2011, 10:23 PM']thanks. and bump. really quite important to sell this soonish. ras52 if it's not gone by then i could be in london on Friday 1st july (on the way to montreux) so you could have a look. pretty much guaranteed like-able i reckon.[/quote]
Hi jj,

I was looking for a sub-£300 f/less to leave around the guitarist's house where we rehearse... I might have been tempted, but I found something in my intended price range over the weekend (Dean Sledgehammer sold by Silent Fly). So I'm gas-free (for the moment), but have a bump on me - I still think this is a bargain!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...