Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Wildus

faultyy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Bought an amp from him... unfortunately things didn't go well. I'm still waiting for his reply about it as he basically disappeared 10 days ago but I see he's active here... :huh:
I arranged my own carrier for a pick up at his door. When I got the amp, it was heavily damaged due to a really poor package. It didn't turn on and burnt the fuses. Only 1-2 layers of bubblewrap for a 22kg amp? Yeah.
And this isn't enough: when I had it checked by a qualified tech he said one of the power amps in the head had two of the mosfet CUT. Not damaged... CUT. So one of the 2 power stages was damaged before shipping.
He agreed to pay for the repair but then stopped replying... so I had the amp repaired (€300) at my expense and after several weeks I'm dealing with the insurance... but with that "package" I don't know how it will end. Nice story, uh? :unsure:
I can provide evidence of this, have the tech's receipt and mails/private messages that prove everything (in case moderators want to check).

Edited by Matte_black

• 2 months later...