Why become a member? ×

Fender 1993 Precision. Mint. MIM **SOLD**

phsycoandy

Totally mint, even has film on the scratch plate. Not a mark, some tarnish to the strap buttons, (being ultra picky here!) Comes with original white Stat type knobs.

This is from 1993 so 18 years old, so has some age to it yet in perfect cosmetic condition. Is fitted with Schaller open geared tuners.

Comes in gig bag, not the hard case pictured. £299 plus SHIPPING
Any marks you can see on the scratch plate are just bubble or whatever in the film protective cover.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='hairyhaw' post='1242226' date='May 23 2011, 09:01 PM']Nice bass. They must have changed to chrome knobs in '93 then as my P is from the year before and came with white strat type knobs.[/quote]
Well it came with a pair of white strat type knobs in the bag so i guess they were the originals, I'll pop em back on, shows how much I know eh! Thanks

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='1244803' date='May 25 2011, 09:15 PM']lol, yep I'd spotted that... :-)

Interested...but just curious - what corners are cut?[/quote]
Not many by all accounts, it's a very nice bass, but without I guess the "quodos" of having "Made In Usa" on it I guess that is the same of many brands.

However the tone is nice and the quality and finish is lovely and is 10/10 condition.