Why become a member? ×

Samson AP1 Wireless system

For Sale

[b]Samson airline AP1 wirless transmitter and reciever[/b], its the straight type jack. The knob is missing off the top but the pot still works, I would suppose you could get one from Maplins for about 2 quid. Cost me £165, I am looking for £60

Edited by ianrunci

[quote name='ianrunci' post='142264' date='Feb 18 2008, 03:25 AM']Sincegiving my 6 string up and turning to the dark side once more

I have a [b]Samson airline AP1 wirless transmitter and reciever[/b], its the straight type jack. The knob is missing off the top but the pot still works, I would suppose you could get one from Maplins for about 2 quid. Cost me £165, I am looking for £60

I also have the following up for sale.

An Ohm MR40 250x250W Stereo Sub bass cab (18") £75 (Monster bottom end)

A George Dennis 4x12 angled cab - 200Watt, Ply, Covered in Blue tolex loaded with Celestion 50s Cost 550 new £125

A Marshall TSL 100 JCM 2000 2x12 Combo and matching JCM200 2x12 ext cab (Both Imaculate with covers)
PM me to discuss this one

A Boss DS 1 Distortion pedal in box £25
A Jim Dunlop Cry bayby wah in Box (Guitar version) £25
A Boss HM-2 heavy metal Pedal £25

I'm not gonna post pics, if you want photo's PM me and ask, don't want to slow the board down my broadband connection is bad enough as it is :)

I am in Manchester by the way[/quote]

Bumpty bump

I genuinely think if you're serious about shifting stuff, you'll put up some pictures. Otherwise people will just not be interested. I don't think your connection will suffer too badly if you upload a few photos to an online hosting website such as imagecave.

[quote name='Mike' post='143508' date='Feb 20 2008, 07:55 AM']I genuinely think if you're serious about shifting stuff, you'll put up some pictures. Otherwise people will just not be interested. I don't think your connection will suffer too badly if you upload a few photos to an online hosting website such as imagecave.[/quote]

I'll have a go, although computer and internet stuff isn't my strong point :)

• 1 year later...

[quote name='ianrunci' post='142264' date='Feb 18 2008, 04:25 AM']For Sale

[b]Samson airline AP1 wirless transmitter and reciever[/b], its the straight type jack. The knob is missing off the top but the pot still works, I would suppose you could get one from Maplins for about 2 quid. Cost me £165, I am looking for £60[/quote]

I am interested in the Samson Wireless system if it is the bass gutar version APIB.

If yours is the 6 string version AP1 then its not for me.

Could you confirm either way please.

Thanks,

Pete.