Why become a member? ×

Farida FJB 20 Jazz in sunburst == Sale off ==

daz

I bought this lovely bass a few months back. ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=128270&hl=farida"]see this thread[/url]) Now due to several circumstances,some which could have been avoided, some which couldnt, I am in severe need of cash to MOT the family holiday car. As per mentioned in another thread, car repairs come to [b]£180 [/b]so thats all im selling for, i need to shift pretty sharpish. These are £530 new in Dawsons!

Plays great. Action rather low for me. These basses get excellant reviews everywhere. People reckon they are as good if not better than the American Fenders.

Can be picked up from Chester. Really preffer not to post it unless absolutely no other choice. I preffer to hand over where both sides can see its got no breakages, then get into some mad dispute, when its all the fault of some club handed parcel force goons. :)

Edited by daz

Bumped!

Man these [b]for sale [/b]pages whizz by. I only put this up 24 hours ago and it was at the bottom of page 3 just getting ready to flip to page 4, after 1 day!!

Edited by daz

[quote name='daz' post='1238672' date='May 20 2011, 08:16 PM']Bumped!

Man these [b]for sale [/b]pages whizz by. I only put this up 24 hours ago and it was at the bottom of page 3 just getting ready to flip to page 4, after 1 day!![/quote]

bump...great value...

Had a bit of good luck, so no longer need to sell this. fortunately. Cant understand why these are not more heavely pushed by their company? Just as good as a Fender at a smidgeon of the price!

My Peavey Milestone I still for sale though at the amazing price of just 30 of the Queens pound notes.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=136716&hl="]Peavey Here[/url]

Edited by daz