Why become a member? ×

Electronic Drums Yamaha DTX Pro v2 - £120 *SOLD*

I bought this electronic kit about 10 years ago. It's been well used and well loved. I have upgraded the kick pedal trigger to a roland trigger so it can be used with a single or double kick pedal.

Some of the cables need replacing, but these are cheap to replace, but otherwise it is working. I'm selling because I am moving and we have much less space in our new flat.
picked.

The kit is already boxed up and ready to be picked up. A bargain to get back into drumming to to practice on

The triggers are dual triggers, so you can hit the middle and the side and get two sounds from the one pad.

The last time I used it, it was working fine, but a few of the cables were not working, but these can be replaced for a few quid

I had this on ebay, but I had my time wasted by people who lived to far away too collect even though I made it very clear, it's collection only..

Check out my feedback

I'm based in Charlton, Greenwich

[b]No Offers less than £120 and collection only.. it's real steal and you know it!![/b]
[attachment=80350:IMG_0369.JPG][attachment=80349:IMG_0368.JPG][attachment=80348:IMG_0367.JPG]

Edited by algmusic