Why become a member? ×

Some Pedals and PSUs...

Still sifting through job-lot stuff, these need to go:

Morley Classic Wah - £35 posted

DOD FX91 Bass Overdrive - £25 posted

DC Powerbank 450mA max. - has 5 outputs, but two have unreliable jacks that could use a little tinkering. Any of the outs can be daisy-chained though - £15 posted

Rockcase pedal board 24" x 16" - £30 collection only from me in central York due to bulkiness!
Aluminium covered ply case, detachable hinged lid with padded foam ceiling, one clasp is knackered but the other holds it shut just fine.

*SOLD* Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal - £20 posted *SOLD*

*SOLD* Diago Powerstation 3A max. + 5-way daisy chain - £28 posted *SOLD*

*SOLD* Another Diago Powerstation 3A max. + 5-way daisy chain - £28 posted *SOLD*

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='Samba_83' post='1235022' date='May 17 2011, 10:34 PM']Could i have 2nd dibs on a Powerstation,please ?[/quote]

I asked for both of them and am about to pay pending a small query about whether *recorded* postage is included in the price

BUT

you have made me feel guilty with your kitten picture. :)

What should I do?

Edited by topo morto

[quote name='Samba_83' post='1235076' date='May 17 2011, 11:41 PM']Listen to your inner kitten ![/quote]

So, I've sent payment for just the one powerstation...

Samba, if you want to step in for the other, be my guest.

If not, let me know - I'll pay the other 28 and it'll be as we were, one fat greedy bastard getting both.

[quote name='topo morto' post='1235128' date='May 18 2011, 01:42 AM']So, I've sent payment for just the one powerstation...

Samba, if you want to step in for the other, be my guest.

If not, let me know - I'll pay the other 28 and it'll be as we were, one fat greedy bastard getting both.[/quote]

You sir,are a gentleman - After talking to a band mate,it appears he has a power supply i can use
So it's all yours - Thanks anyway.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1235655' date='May 18 2011, 01:24 PM']Sorry man I think the original buyer is taking them both now, unless he changes his mind. I'm going to assume he's taking them both unless I hear otherwise from him.[/quote]

My main concern is pissing you off with all the messing around!

If you're happy for a third change of plan - Scotticus, you take it.

I'm paid up for mine already. I'll PM you my address.

I've never had a SYB-5 so I don't know. I have used a Bespeco VM-19 (basically the same as this EX1) on a Meatwad and my M9 in the past, and on a Korg G5, and the recommended pedal for the SYB-5 (Roland EV-5) is just another rebranded Bespeco pedal, so I would imagine they would work, but I can't say definitely either way, sorry.