Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick Corvette $$ Ocean Blue

jonsparrow91

Comes with lovely strap, set of TI Flats and a gig bag. Good condition apart from the dent above the neck pickup, a much smaller dent in the back and a few little bumps, thankfully it isn't a gloss finish and it is, of course, in perfect working order

Bought this second hand about a fortnight ago. Absolutely fantastic bass, easily the most versatile thing out their bar the Variax (maybe). Two humbuckers both with series/single/parallel switches and active/passive push/pull know meaning TWENTY EIGHT possible pickup configurations! (That includes soloed pickups before you ask.)

Why am I selling such an amazing bass? It just isn't [i]me[/i], sounds like a fairly flimsy reason to sell such a high value bass but when you get past the "intermediate" level basses I think you can be more picky!

What I want? Not sure, I'd like something of equal or less value (cash my way, these retail for >£1000 for reference). I like big bodies, big necks, maple necks and neck pickups but I'm open to all sorts. Condition isn't an issue so long as playability isn't affected.
WILL DO A STRAIGHT SWAP FOR A MIA PRECISION BASS (not HW1) WITH A MAPLE NECK.
I'm also interested in swaps + p/xs for amps and upright stuff. :)

Sale price is £600 firm plus postage, no offers please.

To those who are about to go on: "Oh he's selling another one..." Don't. :P

(More pics on request.) Edited by spaz91

• 7 months later...