Why become a member? ×

Fulltone BassDrive MOSFET incl. 18v power supply

krispn

Up for grabs is my Fulltone Bass Drive - a very well respected and versatile pedal from Mr Fuller! I notice this isnt listed on his site any more?? Well not on the main products page at least.

Its the MOSFET version which has the dual mini toggle switches to fine tune the tones from modern to vintage and select the function be it drive or clean boost.

I've used this pedal exclusively for about 2 years and its solid as a rock. The price includes an Aguilar 18v power supply (which cost me £25 new) It works perfectly with the pedal and is in tip top condition -

All in price including postage is £115 - think of the money it'll save you in Duracel Pro's!!

Get in touch!

Pictures will follow - gonna give it a bit of a clean up so its nice and pretty first :)

Oh and just to say:

Price is final on this one folks as I'm not keen to split - I have no use for the 18v psu for anything else at the moment.

Cheers,

Gizzle Dizzle

Edited by krispn

OK so I used my trusty Ikea paper tape measure and this is what it told me

The BD is just over 5.5 inches long (14.5cm)

and just shy of 4 inches from top to bottom (10.5 cm)

The power supply isn't pictured but is in tip top condition. The pedal is working fine with no pot crackle etc. I spent the last 30 minutes cleaning off a gaffa tape strip that had some settings scribbled on it so this is a clean as it's getting :)

Enjoy

Edited by krispn

• 3 weeks later...