Why become a member? ×

phil jones help

chrisd24

Contact phil jones directly - their customer service is top notch.

I had a buzz on some notes with my AAD cub guitar amp, and they put me in touch with the UK distributer, who promptly sent out a replacement speaker, free-of-charge, to put in the amp on the basis that there was a problem with one of the speakers. My amp was out of warranty as well.

I forget who the UK distributer, but it should be easy enough to find out.

Hi,

I know of another Phil Jones Briefcase owner who had a similar problem (Tony Thompson - Luthier) if I remember, this is going back four years ago, he contacted Phil Jones directy and they had the problem sorted for him within five working days... I know this is not the answer you were hoping for... but, it might point you in the right direction. Tony was absolutely delighted with PJB for their 1st class aftersales...

Cheers

Andrew

Sent a couple of emails to no avail unfortunately, luckily for me though an amp tech i know said he would have a look at it for me.....unfortunately for me though he thinks theres something wrong in the digital side of it and needs schematics,anyone have a clue where they can be obtained?

These guys are the UK distributors and repairers for PJB: [url="http://www.synergydistribution.co.uk/Contact_Us.html"]Synergy[/url]. If you haven't been in touch with them yet, do it. They were excellent when I had a problem with my Super Flightcase earlier in the year. Collected, sorted and returned within a few days.

• 2 years later...