Why become a member? ×

Mesa/Boogie rig FS/FT - 1x18 left only

Steff

[quote name='TommyK' post='1284084' date='Jun 27 2011, 01:43 PM']P.s If Mr Beedster doesn't buy it, give me a PM about the 2x10 i could be keen....[/quote]

Hey Tom/Steff

I was hoping to be in a position to make my mind up on this earlier in the week (it's down to whether I've got a new gig or not - if I get it it would be useful to have this as well as my Powerhouse 1x15). However, for various reasons I had to postpone the audition. Tom, if you want it, please go for it. If you don't, Steff, drop me a PM and we'll sort something mate.

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='1289953' date='Jul 2 2011, 11:28 AM']Hey Tom/Steff

I was hoping to be in a position to make my mind up on this earlier in the week (it's down to whether I've got a new gig or not - if I get it it would be useful to have this as well as my Powerhouse 1x15). However, for various reasons I had to postpone the audition. Tom, if you want it, please go for it. If you don't, Steff, drop me a PM and we'll sort something mate.

Chris[/quote]

No worries Chris. I am not in a big rush anyway (a 1x15 is my real GAS) , hope you get it and enjoy it! :)

If you ever want to part with yours at some point......let me know, I have a lovely amp to go with it...:)

Steff, any idea on weight of the 1x18 yet, doing some research myself, I read a thread on TB with some guy saying they were 114lbs!!

Cheers.
Tom

That's definitely another model you are looking at. My one isn't a powerhouse, I think it's made sometime in the 90's, but can't be sure. Doesn't say 'diesel" either. On my bathroom scales it shows roughly around 40kg, can't be precise, but I can lift it with no sweat and I can even hold it with just one hand for a while.

2x10 sold to Beedster! A lovely guy to deal with, a pleasure doing business with you!

1x18 left, 250/open to sensible offers or a trade.

Edited by Steff

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='steve' post='1319724' date='Jul 28 2011, 08:31 PM']this is in danger of becoming a habit mate :)[/quote]

Steve, you are fast becoming my Mesa Nemesis. All joking aside, it would have been hard to justify in real terms, but I miss my 1516EV so much, and although my Powerhouse 1x15" has some serious bottom end, that 18" is probably as good as it gets. Enjoy it mate

C