Why become a member? ×

RICKENBACKER 4003 2010 JETGLO £1400***SOLD***

geofio

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1229174' date='May 12 2011, 07:02 PM']It's hard to keep up buddy. I thought you were looking for a ric via here and gumtree!

How come your getting shot of this one??[/quote]
WELL I HAD 3 JETGLO, SOLD THE OTHER 2 THIS IS THE LAST ONE, I AM LOOKING TO BUY A BLUE BURST FOR MY COLLECTION. SIMPLE AS THAT MATE, IF WE WERE ALL THE SAME IT WOULD BE BORING I SUPPOSE. CHEERS

Edited by geofio

[quote name='geofio' post='1229316' date='May 12 2011, 09:07 PM']WELL I HAD 3 JETGLO, SOLD THE OTHER 2 THIS IS THE LAST ONE, I AM LOOKING TO BUY A BLUE BURST FOR MY COLLECTION. SIMPLE AS THAT MATE, IF WE WERE ALL THE SAME IT WOULD BE BORING I SUPPOSE. CHEERS[/quote]

Bump
Hi There
Have never seen many of those for sale like this one of mine i bought last year. I had a hipshot bridge fitted and removed the treble cover.
Good luck with the sale of the JG
regards
Keith M
[attachment=80353:Ricky.JPG]

[quote name='Cosmo Valdemar' post='1241609' date='May 23 2011, 01:58 PM']Does it have the vintage tone option?[/quote]
HI THERE, YES IT DOES, ITS A BRAND NEW MODEL WITH THE INLAYS THAT ARE THE FULL WIDTH OF THE NECK. VERY FAST NECK ALSO. REALLY NICE TONE FROM THIS BASS, I HAVE UPLOADED A TRACK I RECORDED USING THIS BASS. CHEERS

[quote name='geofio' post='1241637' date='May 23 2011, 02:21 PM']HI THERE, YES IT DOES, ITS A BRAND NEW MODEL WITH THE INLAYS THAT ARE THE FULL WIDTH OF THE NECK. VERY FAST NECK ALSO. REALLY NICE TONE FROM THIS BASS, I HAVE UPLOADED A TRACK I RECORDED USING THIS BASS. CHEERS[/quote]
bump

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1242920' date='May 24 2011, 01:29 PM']Stupid question

Whats the depth of a ric hardcase?[/quote]
HI , ITS JUST OVER 4 FEET LONG, 5.5 INCHES DEEP AND 16 INCHES WIDE, HOPE THAT HELPS. CHEERS

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1250282' date='May 30 2011, 01:52 PM']is it me or has the price of this ric just gone up?[/quote]
I REDUCED THE PRICE FOR A WEEK, JUST PUT IT BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SALE PRICE. WORTH EVERY PENNY, MOST RETAILERS THAT HAVE ANY STOCK OF RICKENBACKER,S HAVE INCREASED THE PRICE BY £100 TYPICAL PRICE FOR A JETGLO IS £1799 SO AS ITS A 10 MONTH OLD BASS, ITS STILL A VEY GOOD PURCHASE FOR ANYONE AFTER AN AWESOME SOUNDING RIC. CHEERS GEORGE