Why become a member? ×

Status 3000 headless with mojo! SOLD SOLD

vmaxblues

Hi all,

I got this recently from this very forum, it had been in a bit of a battle and the controls had been punched through the face and the electrics were playing up.

I took it to my local luthier who crafted a nice brushed brass plate to cover the damage and house the controls, the brushed finish matches the hardware. He also fixed the electrics and set it up. It nows plays and sounds amazing.

The problem is I have acquired too many basses recently and need to thin out, so I am putting this back up at what it owes me which is £395.00 (plus postage or welcome to collect from Hereford) which is a bargain price for a pukka Status!

It has its fair share of marks and dings but is a very playable bass with a great sound.

Here are some awful pics!

Cheers

Edited by vmaxblues

Sorry guys, no case, but will be well packed, or as always you are welcome to collect! I am passing this price on to fellow basschatters rather than ebaying it first, I think its a great price for a Status and it sounds really punchy and everything works exactly as it should.

Cheers for the kind comments, oh and forgive the one chrome knob, didn't have another brass one!

Hi Spaced,

Sorry mate, no soundclips, wouldn't know where to start I am afraid. All I can say is it is a very powerful sounding bass with great tone, and of the 4 or 5 Statii I have owned over the years, is the best sounding. You are welcome to come and try if you are passing.

Sorry cant be of more help

Cheers

Stuart

[quote name='vmaxblues' post='1231636' date='May 15 2011, 08:51 AM']Hi Spaced,

Sorry mate, no soundclips, wouldn't know where to start I am afraid. All I can say is it is a very powerful sounding bass with great tone, and of the 4 or 5 Statii I have owned over the years, is the best sounding. You are welcome to come and try if you are passing.

Sorry cant be of more help

Cheers

Stuart[/quote]

I would do if I were anywhere near :)