Why become a member? ×

Sold: Fender 2003 US P Bass in glorious Red and Maple!: Sold

I've only just bought this from Stevie on Basshcat but unfortunately due to another incoming bass, I can't justify having 2 P Basses.

It's a stunning 2003 P Bass in either CAR or Chrome red. The maple neck is gorgeous and it's a dream to play.

It has the S1 switch which honestly I would never use but it's there and does actually make a difference to the sound of the pickup.

I have strung it with a brand new set of TI Flats and set it up. I comes with the original case too which is battered and has a few stickers on it but it perfectly useable and a strap wih straplocks.

It really is a gorgeous bass and apart from a few knocks (one of the headstock and a chip on the lower bout of the body- both pictured), it's in great condition.

I'd like £480 for it including the new set of TI flats or £470 with round wounds and would be willing to post for cost but would rather a pick up/meet.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dougal' post='1236614' date='May 19 2011, 08:53 AM']Long shot: you don't fancy this in a trade do you?

I'm in Surrey too. Would make the swap easy...[/quote]

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately at this moment it's not what I'm looking for

BUMP for lower price. I'm not going any lower than this :)