Why become a member? ×

Stuff for sale,amp cab shure mic's korg tuner

Unfortunately not going to be playing with my band anymore from the end of may so selling up some of my stuff.

Markbass ta501 amp,great amp in great condition,bought from a fellow basschatter last year,rack mounted since I have owned it and never driven that hard by myself,comes with the footswitch too. After £500 for this plus postage.

G.K neo 212 cab,this is the 8 ohm version and the mark one I think,in good clean condition with no rips to the tolex or scratches to the grill. After £250 for this,ideally collected but would consider couriering if the buyer wants to arrange it.

Korg dtr 2000 rack tuner,this is basically mint and lived in the rack case with the markbass amp,£100 plus postage and it's yours.SOLD

Gator 3u shallow rack case,if you fancy the tuner and the amp then I will throw this in for free,bit scuffed but that's what saves your stuff getting destroyed inside! £30 plus postage.SOLD

Sennheiser EW300 wireless setup,comes with 4 transmitter packs (1 x ew100, 1 x ew300, 2 x ew500) also 2 powerpacks,its antenae,and 2 jack to mini sennheiser locking jack leads (1 straight one right angled) vall works perfectly barring one packs antenae broken off but the pack still works and transmits! all of this well gigged but works like a dream. £100 for the lot plus postage.SOLD

Shure sm58, good condition and still in the box with all the gubbins,£50 plus postage.SOLD

Shure sm57,no box for this but comes in it's original pencil case thingy! £40 plus postage.SOLD

Shure PG48, no box no bag with this one,cheap and cheerfull with a bit of a dented pop sheild. £10 plus postage SOLD

Any questions drop me a pm,if anyone wants to collect I'm in Kettering in northants.everything listed above available from the end of may.

Edited by chrisd24

[quote name='JTUK' post='1216519' date='May 1 2011, 01:18 PM']interested in the tuner as well... so if first dibs falls through. let me know. ta[/quote]

No worries you have 2nd dibs,just to clarify this stuff is only available from the end of may,also gator case now on hold.

[quote name='Magnolia' post='1219676' date='May 4 2011, 11:37 AM']Do you still have the GK cab? Do you know how much it weighs roughly. Im interested in it, but will need it sent via courier....[/quote]

It weighs 64 pounds/29 kg.

I could deliver within 50 miles of Kettering if anyone wanted a to avoid a courier for the price of fuel.