Why become a member? ×

1976 Fender Jazz bass

PeteinKent

Not much to say other than this is a very fine example of a an absolute classic.

It has been well gigged and has a few nicks, dents and scratches, plus some marbling on the back but I would say it is very good condition for a 35 year old instrument. It comes with a , (non fender), hard case. No ashtrays.

As with the other gear I have to sell, (see other ads), I am not interested in swaps or part ex's. It also needs to be picked up in Canterbury or possibly S.London/Surrey.

£2000: NOW REDUCED TO £1850

Edited by PeteinKent

Having played this I can attest to it being a very fine instrument, it sounds brilliant and plays like butter, and Pete is a top bloke who I've known for years. Have a bump on me buddy.

Ahhh. The black on black with rosewood, blocks and bindings is the same as my first decent bass, a 74 Jazz which resisted the marbling, and 'the one that got away'.
Far too rich for my blood now. Best of luck with the sale.

[quote name='Shambo' post='1216000' date='Apr 30 2011, 05:56 PM']Ahhh. The black on black with rosewood, blocks and bindings is the same as my first decent bass, a 74 Jazz which resisted the marbling, and 'the one that got away'.
Far too rich for my blood now. Best of luck with the sale.[/quote]

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...