Why become a member? ×

roland VB-99 v-bass system

adledman

hi all. with deep regret i am putting my VB-99 up for sale as poverty forces my hand. i have not even began to touch on what this machine can do and the classic bass sound emulations has to be heard to be believed. these dont come up often second hand and are still just shy of £900 new so asking £600 for it. complete with 15 pin lead and power supply and i will make a disk with the latest drivers and manuals for it. you would never need to buy another bass with this amazing unit. just dial in what bass you want it to sound like and you are there. even transpose your strings down so get low b notes on an e string tension. there is no latching issues any more, well at least i can not hear any. they say that they spent 10 years developing the vb-99 and i think they got it right. an incredible machine. mint condition £600 posted. cheers. ad

Edited by adledman

[quote name='adledman' post='1215988' date='Apr 30 2011, 05:47 PM']hi, no midi pick up with it i am afraid. i had a permanent hipshot bridge installed. i think the gk3b is around a hundred quid. cheers. ad[/quote]

Hi, how did you find the hipshot with the Roland VB 99.
When can we talk about payment and delivery. Please call me. Could you send pictures please. Here is my email address [email protected]

[quote name='adledman' post='1215988' date='Apr 30 2011, 05:47 PM']hi, no midi pick up with it i am afraid. i had a permanent hipshot bridge installed. i think the gk3b is around a hundred quid. cheers. ad[/quote]
It is indeed, hence the original question :)

If you do pics for graceandmercy could you post them up here please?

Edited by Netballman

[quote name='Netballman' post='1217526' date='May 2 2011, 01:47 PM']It is indeed, hence the original question :)

If you do pics for graceandmercy could you post them up here please?[/quote]

Hi, it Michael. I am still waiting for pictures to be sent to my email address; waiting for a call to discuss and arrangement if the unit is still available to be posted to my address. Please email or call me to move things forward.

Cheers

hi all, sorry but my phoneline/net died on sunday so i have been even longer than my usual lazy speed at getting nothing done!! i have phoned you michael and left a message with my number if you want to call me back. crud pics i am afraid but the unit it in mint condition. cheers. ad

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='1231758' date='May 15 2011, 11:05 AM']Hmmm, I wonder if it would work with my Shuker and its GHOST pre and midi sensors...[/quote]

hi yes thats the same set up i have. pretty much undetectable midi lag at last!