Why become a member? ×

Markbass LMK FT

brick

Putting this for trade up (along with my Sandberg JM5 in my other thread) for no other reason than I just fancy a wee change of gear

These amps really are incredible sounding pieces of kit + the amount of volume they kick out is unreal especially when running at 4 ohm, the last couple of practices ive had it running through an 8 ohm 1x15 and 8ohm 4x10 and even with the master just 2 i was overpowering the noisy rock guitarist and drummer that I was rehearsing with

Im located in Dundee so would prefer to trade with someone near bye i.e. Glasgow or Edinburgh but would be willing to travel further if the offer is tempting

Intrested mainly in Eden, Tecamp, EBS HD350 and Phil Jones amps but open other offers

Edited by brick

You have a pm Sir :) !!

[quote name='brick' post='1211247' date='Apr 25 2011, 09:46 PM']Putting this for trade up (along with my Sandberg JM5 in my other thread) for no other reason than I just fancy a wee change of gear

These amps really are incredible sounding pieces of kit + the amount of volume they kick out is unreal especially when running at 4 ohm, the last couple of practices ive had it running through an 8 ohm 1x15 and 8ohm 4x10 and even with the master just 2 i was overpowering the noisy rock guitarist and drummer that I was rehearsing with

Im located in Dundee so would prefer to trade with someone near bye i.e. Glasgow or Edinburgh but would be willing to travel further if the offer is tempting

Intrested mainly in Eden, Tecamp, EBS HD350 amps but open other offers[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='brick' post='1211247' date='Apr 25 2011, 09:46 PM']Putting this for trade up (along with my Sandberg JM5 in my other thread) for no other reason than I just fancy a wee change of gear

Intrested mainly in Eden, Tecamp, EBS HD350 amps but open other offers[/quote]

Hi
I have a little mark 11. and would be willing to trade with cash going your way if your interested. on the downside i live in Ireland. Anyway if you fancy a deal let me know. best of luck.

[quote name='leroydiamond' post='1258932' date='Jun 6 2011, 09:06 PM']Hi
I have a little mark 11. and would be willing to trade with cash going your way if your interested. on the downside i live in Ireland. Anyway if you fancy a deal let me know. best of luck.[/quote]

hey matey thanks for the offer but im really looking to swap to a different brand of amp