Why become a member? ×

BACK UP FOR SALE!!!!!! Line 6 Bass Pod Xt live Multi Effects Pedal

gstirrat

I thought I had sold this ages ago. It never sold and I forgot to re-advertise it!

For sale...
My immaculate Bass POD XT Live.
Includes Line 6 padded case and power supply

Here's all the info...

[url="http://line6.com/basspodxtlive/"]http://line6.com/basspodxtlive/[/url]

This is one of the most versatile Pre-amp/processors ever made, incredibly easy to use and will easily handle any style you can throw at it from the cleanest, warmest jazz tones; to the filthiest fuzzed out carnage with a side order Bootsy-esque modulated/filtered squidgy funk weirdness.

This is in perfect working order and has never been gigged. It's built like a tank and it's line 6 carry case is padded.

I don't have enough use for it anymore and I'd be happy to see it go to a good home rather than sit any longer under my bed.

I'm looking for [b]£150 or Very Close Offer[/b] - Although I might be interested in some sort of trade. . . Try me! Surprise me. . . If anybody fancies trading it for a TC Electronics Nova System, money your way, I'm in! Or maybe a TC Electronics Flashback.

I'm Glasgow based, but would be happy to deliver a reasonable distance / post it for the extra cost.
[attachment=78011:IMG_0617.jpg]
[attachment=78012:IMG_0621.jpg]
[attachment=78013:IMG_0625.jpg]
[attachment=78018:IMG_0630.jpg]
[attachment=78019:IMG_0632.jpg]
[attachment=78020:IMG_0634.jpg]
[attachment=78017:IMG_0627.jpg]

Edited by gstirrat

[quote name='Ross' post='1207409' date='Apr 21 2011, 07:08 PM']Bit of a longshot, would you take 125 plus postage for a quick sale?
I will draw you a picture of my mate Steve watching tv as a deal sweetener if you like.[/quote]

Hmm, well that depends - What is Steve watching?

Back to the future II :)
It was a genuine offer, I can pay you by paypal (or whatever method you'd prefer) then send you the picture in the post (assuming you really want a picture of Steve)

Edited by Ross

[quote name='Ross' post='1208572' date='Apr 22 2011, 07:25 PM']Back to the future II :)
It was a genuine offer, I can pay you by paypal (or whatever method you'd prefer) then send you the picture in the post (assuming you really want a picture of Steve)[/quote]

Ah that's too bad. My band mate has just offered me the full amount for it. Part of me is slightly gutted - I quite fancied your picture of Steve. If the deal falls through I'll let you know!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...