Why become a member? ×

Trade: Musicman Ernie Ball Stingray hh 3eq

AsterL

Hello! This back up again, still after that amazing driven svt sound!

I'm looking to trade the Musicman I use in this Amp test. Sunburst Orange HH 3 band eq version. Still in brilliant nick.
New video to come!

I'm Looking for a P bass. Either a 51, Telebass, or regular old Precision. Must have a Maple/Maple neck!!!! Me and rosewood have fallen out. Dependant on model cash to me or straight trade.
Anyone interested?

Edited by AsterL

[quote name='AsterL' post='1204423' date='Apr 19 2011, 08:43 AM']Hello!

I'm looking to trade the Musicman I use in this Amp test. Sunburst Orange HH 3 band eq version. Still in brilliant nick.
New video to come.

I'm Looking for a P bass. Either a 51, Telebass, or regular old Precision. Must have a Maple/Maple neck!!!! Me and rosewood have fallen out.
Anyone interested?[/quote]

bump!

Edited by AsterL

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1206144' date='Apr 20 2011, 05:23 PM']Are you SURE you wouldn't be interested in a 1995 rosewood board USA standard P?

Cheers[/quote]

Sorry man, I cant stand rosewood boards, dont like the sound or looks of them. Though on a black bass it looks great, good luck with the sale/trade of it.

[quote name='Ziphoblat' post='1206164' date='Apr 20 2011, 05:40 PM']Would you be prepared to sell at all?

Cheers[/quote]
Nope would only be looking for a trade for something maple, and fenderish :)

Also I'm based down in Portsmouth, I think I am one of the only few down that far south!

[quote name='AsterL' post='1206556' date='Apr 20 2011, 11:01 PM']Sorry man, I cant stand rosewood boards, dont like the sound or looks of them. Though on a black bass it looks great, good luck with the sale/trade of it.

Also I'm based down in Portsmouth, I think I am one of the only few down that far south![/quote]

Bumptastic

[quote name='AsterL' post='1206556' date='Apr 20 2011, 11:01 PM']Sorry man, I cant stand rosewood boards, dont like the sound or looks of them. Though on a black bass it looks great, good luck with the sale/trade of it.

Also I'm based down in Portsmouth, I think I am one of the only few down that far south![/quote]

im based down south! :)

• 4 months later...

[quote name='AsterL' post='1371248' date='Sep 12 2011, 11:18 PM']Bump available again.[/quote]

Hi I am a bit new to Basschat and not sure of the form - are you still looking to trade the Musicman for a P Bass? I have a 2002 sunburst with maple fretboard good conditon bought from new with case and all the bits - should we talk?

Chris

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1374619' date='Sep 15 2011, 04:25 PM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=152096"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=152096[/url]

Room to negotiate??[/quote]

Hi looks nice but I am only really interested in a Stingray unfortunately.