Why become a member? ×

Bob Glaub lakeland 4 string bass REDUCED

amenra

PRICE REDUCTION

Bass guitar now as been dropped to £525.00 please ring number below Cheers

Bob Glaub 4 string Lakland Skyline P 4 string bass. Black with Maple board Passive P pickup right handed good condition never used purchased last month from Alex at bass gallery for "£699.00 looking for £600.00 I have have a Genz Benz 600amp amp on the amp section as new still under warranty from Bass gallery London loking to sell both items togther for £1000 please check ring 07977 492279 looking to sell for new job career.

Edited by amenra

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry to trouble but,
1. Do you still have the Lakland Bob Glaub for sale?
2. If so, could you tell me if the nut width is 1.5 inches or 1.75.
Many thanks,
Karl.

yes i have aznd Karl with the greatest respect to you I do not measure wing nuts etc it's standard check the wbsites cheers

Thank you.
It's not actually wing nuts, it is the width of the nut at the headstock end of the fretboard.
These basses are made with either 1.5 inch nut, (jazz width) or 1.75 inch nut (precision width).
Many of us with smaller hands struggle with the wider precision neck, which is why I asked the question.
Thanks,

:) Shame, I was really interested, having sold my jazz. Good luck with your sale.

Edited by karlfer

Amenra.
Your response to my post "it's not actually wingnuts" has left me DUMBFOUNDED!

Quote, "to be brutal all my equipment is from the ................ in London. If you require tech support please call Alex there on ................".
Why on earth would I wish to ring a shop up to get an answer you could provide in seconds if only you could be arsed. Or are you the real Amenra?

TECH SUPPORT? TO MEASURE A NUT ON A BASS :) ?

What I required was;
1. You should know this basic information.
2. If you don't, get a tapemeasure and measure it. That should take all of one minute, most of that being to find a tapemeasure.
It's the white bit going from one side of the fretboard to the other.
I have circled it on your photo.

I have gone public with my comments so that other people may be aware of the laziness they may come up against.
Karl.

edited for photo.

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1215546' date='Apr 30 2011, 09:27 AM']What an odd way to conduct business. Did you get an answer to your query above, John?[/quote]
I got no personal nor public response to my query re. the scuff, so I suppose a potential buyer would just have to assume that it was! :)

To consider measuring a nut too onerous, smacks of indifference to selling or to possibly not knowing what to measure... :)

Warwickhunt You seem to have all the answers maybe you can tell john my guitar is unmarked and measurements as far as my business goes it does very well thank you and I have had no problems what so ever on this board with selling my guitars and amps and yes it is a precision.

[quote name='Cygnus x-1' post='1215554' date='Apr 30 2011, 09:36 AM']seems rather odd this, usually sellers on here are ultra helpfull.

FWIW I would say from the photo (just my opinion, I could be wrong) that it looks precision width to me.[/quote]

Edited by amenra