Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB605

Johngh

I'm selling my Yamaha BB605 5 string. It's in excellent condition and is wine burst with gold hardware.

£210. Come's with tatty gig bag.

Collection only as I don't want to ship a bass without a case. Or I can deliver if not too far away from Derby for a small contribution in Diesel money.

[attachment=77754:Yam_BB_6.jpg]
[attachment=77752:Yam_BB_4.jpg]
[attachment=77750:Yam_BB_1.jpg]

[quote name='Jigster' post='1200882' date='Apr 15 2011, 04:02 PM']hey

is the bass all stock? what is the eq, is it the Nathan East parametric jobby?

Ta[/quote]

Yes the bass is all stock and has just been re strung with Warwick red's. I think I'm right in saying that it's a common myth that these basses come with the Nathan East Pre, which of course they don't. But it's still pretty damm good.

Only reason I'm selling is I've just bought a ESP 6er and one of my other basses has got to go.

I've also just gone to the camera to take piccies and the batterys are flat, and I'm gigging tonight, So pics will be added in the morning. Sorry

I reluctantly sold one of these a year ago to plumbob and can cofirm that they are a cracking bass for the money (typically underrated Yamaha).
He was well pleased with it [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=62082"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=62082[/url]
a bargain, can't belive it hasn't been snapped up yet!
Good luck with the sale matey

Andy

Hi Johngh,
I'm very interested in the BB605, the piccy's look very promising so I trust there are no issues: buzzes, nicks, dings etc? However Derby is a little too far north for me the furthest I travel in that direction is March, Wisbech, Peterborough.....at a push! Therefore would you reconsider posting, maybe a box & packing from a local music shop and let me know the total cost?

Kind Regards
GazzBass

I really don't know how Yamaha can get away with gold hardware. It always tends to look a little naff on other brands I find.
You can trust John, he's a good guy and knows his onions! Have dealt with him in the past and he's very straightforward and communicates very well.

Bump

Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1207170' date='Apr 21 2011, 03:29 PM']I really don't know how Yamaha can get away with gold hardware. It always tends to look a little naff on other brands I find.
You can trust John, he's a good guy and knows his onions! Have dealt with him in the past and he's very straightforward and communicates very well.

Bump

Truckstop[/quote]
No offence meant, but you have to ask don't you. I agree re the gold hardware, however I have a mint Jap Fender Precision Lyte deluxe in a kind of metallic candy apple red which looks fantastic.....up for sale shortly (fallen out of love with 4 strings!)

GazzBass

[quote name='GazzBass' post='1207131' date='Apr 21 2011, 02:49 PM']Hi Johngh,
I'm very interested in the BB605, the piccy's look very promising so I trust there are no issues: buzzes, nicks, dings etc? However Derby is a little too far north for me the furthest I travel in that direction is March, Wisbech, Peterborough.....at a push! Therefore would you reconsider posting, maybe a box & packing from a local music shop and let me know the total cost?

Kind Regards
GazzBass[/quote]

PM'ed