Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Ampeg SVT 610-HLF Classic cab ***SOLD***

A few battle scars in the tolex, but in full working order... collection from near Woking, Surrey (less than 10 mins from A3/Jcn 10 of the M25). £450 buys you a belting cab with much more grunt than a 4x10, but without the back-breaking weight of an 8x10... Call Dave on 07976 301994

NOW SOLD

Edited by lowregisterhead

The best sounding cab ever, IMO. The rollbar makes it real easy to move, and it has a kickplate for getting it up onto the back 2 seats of yer car.

£450 is a great price for this, is it one of the older American built ones?

[quote name='Stag' post='1188712' date='Apr 5 2011, 10:16 AM']The best sounding cab ever, IMO. The rollbar makes it real easy to move, and it has a kickplate for getting it up onto the back 2 seats of yer car.

£450 is a great price for this, is it one of the older American built ones?[/quote]

Yup, it's a US made one (just added a pic of the rear label) not sure of the age, I didn't buy it new. Shame it has to go, but it's just not getting used. Priced to sell, as you correctly noted!

[quote name='Thornybank' post='1191195' date='Apr 6 2011, 10:38 PM']If you can ping it to CIty Link in Guildford (7mi) on a Saturday morn, I'm for it.

Cheers[/quote]

Sorry, it would be a mammoth task to try and box it, which any carrier would require. It would also cost a wad to send it, I'd think. Don't know what it weighs. Collection in person is the only realistic option.

£30 which I would pay.

Single wrap with cardboard, some tape.
15 minutes tops.

A fridge box or two TV boxes - or a flatpack thing from the Ikea recyc.

I do it all the time.

No hurry, so you could do the wrap when it suits.