Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Danelectro pedal case

dougie

As title says,Danelectro pedal case/board.bought it on ebay a couple months ago to discover it is moulded pacifically for Danelectro Coolcat and some other of their range.
trid re-flogging it,turns out its about as desirable as genital warts,although its easier to get rid of genital warts it seems,so its free to anyone with a sense of humor and doesnt mind their band members laughing about them in secret.free.nixxy,gratis etc,dont get hurt in the stampede for it....

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1186662' date='Apr 3 2011, 12:48 PM']It looks really cool.[/quote]
thats what i thought prior to buying it,in real life its cheapo moulded plastic,moulded exactly to take the coolcat pedals,no amount of altering is gonna make it take other pedals,when its closed in case mode it looks like some doughnut punchers handbag....totally awful bit of kit....and bear in mind im not exactly fussy as most my gear is either budget sh*t or prehistoric

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='1186893' date='Apr 3 2011, 05:44 PM']In the Ocean?[/quote]
Hey,the fact i bought it to begin with should have shown you i was retarded without waiting for a howler of a typo......as i stated in another thread,even thick guys are entitled to play bass.
ANYWAY THANKS TO ALL FOR THE PM`S.....ITS GONE TO "BOO",THE FIRST GUY TO CONTACT ME.