Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag 300 evo11 Head (mint) FS/T SOLD!

The title says it all really, I'm looking to move this on, as I bought the 600 just before christmas and this one is now surplus to requirements.

Its about 15 months old and in "as new" condition and has hardly been used (2 short gigs and 1 rehearsal, less than 4 hours in total) It wasn't quite loud enough to compete with a loud drummer and two guitarists with 200w valve stacks, who insisted on using the PA for vocals only! I've since left that band and can't see me needing this amp now.

Its a great sounding and looking head, it's the vinyl covered one and obviously in full working order. I'm looking at getting one of those new Squier CV precisions, so this will help finance that.

I'm looking for £165 posted or £155 collected.

Will be adding pics as soon as I can, Tom!

Edited by 4-string-thing

Sunday morning bump..... c'mon people, a chance to get one of these brilliant heads with less than 4 hours use on the clock, for at least £50 less than you'd pay in the shops!

Team it up with the HH 2x15 cab thats for sale on here and you'd have a brilliant old school rig that would sound great and rattle some fillings loose for next to nothing!

[quote name='Sparky Mark' post='1212219' date='Apr 27 2011, 12:07 AM']You may have more reaction if you post some pictures of your actual amp, not pictures of a totally different one. It allows people to see its condition as you're opinion of mint may differ from others.
Cheers.[/quote]

You could be right..... I suppose I should get off my lazy a**e and take a couple.....

[quote name='bassdrummer' post='1225126' date='May 9 2011, 02:21 PM']Hi, i am interested in your amp, would you accept £150 posted?[/quote]

Would post for £160 but UK only!

This amp has less than 4 hours use on the clock and retails for at least £229 new, so thats a bargain in my book....

[quote name='4-string-thing' post='1226029' date='May 10 2011, 11:57 AM']Would post for £160 but UK only!

This amp has less than 4 hours use on the clock and retails for at least £229 new, so thats a bargain in my book....[/quote]

Agreed i have sent you a PM.