Why become a member? ×

Line 6 M5

sk8

• 4 years later...

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' timestamp='1302957470' post='1201797']
Yeah, I threw caution to the wind and undid the screws and it turns out that they're only small and go back in without any problems if the feet aren't there. I don't think it's mentioned in the manual so I hope this helps someone.
[/quote]

Yeah! Resurrecting this old thread after 4.5 years to mention that this has indeed helped me. Will do the exact same velcroing procedure later today and seeing this hands-on account makes me much more confident doing this :-)

As for the pedal itself, I bought this as an experiment, mostly because I wanted to try incorporating more expression-pedal into my playing and the expression-pedal implementation on this thing looks superb (can control virtually any parameter or combination of parameters with any kind of sweep you can think of (straight, reverse, partial). I've only had a chance trying it for a few minutes yesterday night but I must say that it is positively overwhelming. Some of the effects need a fair amount of tweaking to work well on bass (being primarily designed for guitar), but I was surprised that most of them work quite well and the variety is huge.

Cheers!