Why become a member? ×

LAKLAND DJ4 LAKE PLACID BLUE sold/sold/sold please remove

beastie

[size="5"][/size]

Up for sale is my Lakeland Skyline in lakeplacid blue this is one off lakeland better samples of this bass pre hanson and now not avalible from lakeland
The Bass plays and sounds stunning and has no issuse's fitted with the John East DJ Deluxe pre amp and resheilded by the bass merchant (original electrics will be included with sale in the east box which also has a receipt )
the bass has no and i mean no scratches dings or marks strung with DRs Marcus Miller signaturs set 105 /45 it was bought from the bassmerchant in colchester 11 months ago receipt will be with bass to the lucky buyer it comes complete with specail order hiscox matching blue lined case which was bought with the bass this also has no marks dings or scratches

Now reason for sale is i have an overwater j bass on order and just bought an american p deluxe by the way i loved the neck on the DJ so much i have the same profile comming on the overwater looking for £775
grab yourself a great bass

here is some pics

Thanks for looking

PRICE DROP TO £700

Edited by beastie

Tis the season for some glorious DJs. Alas, my collection is complete - from the wife's perspective - but I can vouch for these being great basses. The maple fretboard is really bright, and the whole instrument is very classy.

Do you know which pick-ups this is wearing - Aero, Lindy Fralin or Lakland?

If you're not sure you can tell from the wiring (so I'm told):

Aero: black and white plastic covered
Fralin: black and white cloth covered
Lakland: red and black plastic covered

[quote name='P-T-P' post='1183131' date='Mar 31 2011, 11:16 AM']Do you know which pick-ups this is wearing - Aero, Lindy Fralin or Lakland?

If you're not sure you can tell from the wiring (so I'm told):

Aero: black and white plastic covered
Fralin: black and white cloth covered
Lakland: red and black plastic covered[/quote]

Hi just had a quick look at the wiring they are red and black = lakeland

• 3 weeks later...