Why become a member? ×

FS US Fender Precision..SOLD TO TRASHCITY!

andytoad

hey all,

im selling my 2005/6 US Fender P bass standard. its in good condition, currently strung with DR High beams, light guage. i have also fitted some SD quarter pounders, i have the original pickup too.

I replaced the S1 (with another S1) last week as the button was becoming unreliable.

I have now purchased a L2000 on BC, so would like to move this one sharpish, I have knocked another 20 quid off!!

I WILL NOW ACCEPT £600 + shipping

Now down to £550 + shipping..

[attachment=75737:SAM_0189.JPG]

[attachment=75742:SAM_0193.JPG]

[attachment=75741:SAM_0194.JPG]

[attachment=75740:SAM_0195.JPG]

[attachment=75738:SAM_0186.JPG]

[attachment=75739:SAM_0191.JPG]

Edited by andytoad

[quote name='walbassist' post='1183412' date='Mar 31 2011, 03:06 PM']My [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=114397&hl"]Veillette[/url] is a very punchy 5 string, and I'm looking for a nice Precision. Any interest?[/quote]

Hi,
looks great, but well out of my price range im afraid...

cheers,

Andrew

Hi!
I have a wonderful 2007 Nirvana Black Warwick Standard Corvette to offer: build in Germany for shure! It's a 5 strings one! I have it since the last month! I had it by trading a Japanese Jazz Bass + Cash! But the Low B is not my cup of tea (even if in the future i'll GAS for a MM one). The original owner, which gave me the original gig bag, warwick book with all the tools and notice, had set Delano pickups on it! It's so punchy! :lol: If you prefer the original MEC, no problem, i still have it!
This bass is a little more expensive than yours but i really don't care about because i'd rather have a P-Bass so much more than my Warwick (i can't play 5 ones).
I'm in France and i think shipping both bass to each other would be a nice solution!
Send me a PM if you're interested in (with your email address! so i can show you the BEAST)! :)
For shure, if you have to ask whatever comes to your mind, don't hesitate!
Cheers, Arnaud! :)