Why become a member? ×

Lakland 4-94 SOLD.

Bootzy

US Lakland 4-94 in beautiful condition. Plays and sounds awsome. The bass has Bartolini pickups and Bartolini preamp and had to be special-ordered with those since Lakland had stopped using them at the time this bass was ordered. It's under 2 years old and hasn't been on the road at all, mostly played at home. It comes with original blonde Lakland case and with 2 different pickguards (white and pearl). There are no holes drilled for a pg, if you want to use it without one.

The bass is located in Sweden, but can be shipped anywhere in Europe. It will be packed very well. We'll work something out with the shipping charges. Email me if you want more pics.

[size=5][color="#FF0000"]SOLD![/color][/size]

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Bootzy

[quote name='risingson' post='1176415' date='Mar 25 2011, 08:31 PM']Excellent bass mate! Welcome, I love Sweden too, I spend a good proportion of my summers there :)[/quote]

Thank you! Summer is as you know great here, but the winters... They are mean!

Edited by Bootzy

[quote name='BB3000S' post='1176896' date='Mar 26 2011, 09:33 AM']Hi Tommy, nice to see you on here! :)

Bootzy is a top guy in every way, can't recommend him enough.
That Lakie sure is sweet looking, I'm more than half tempted myself.[/quote]

Hi Mattias! :)
I've been lurking in the shadows at this forum for awhile... And i thought it was about time to join. It's a really great forum!

It's a great bass and i think you would totally love it. Playability is fantastic and the sound is amazing, it has that great part of the MM-sound but stronger mids. It can procduce a really great singlecoil Jazz-sound too. It would fit great in your awsome collection. Contact me if you want work something out.

Edited by Bootzy

[quote name='davidak' post='1177036' date='Mar 26 2011, 12:17 PM']I had a rosewood twin of this one! One of the best basses I've had, superb playability, very resonant and variable.. Is it ash or alder body?

Free bump and good luck in sale.

:)[/quote]

Very nice! Mine has an alder body. My 4-94 is very resonant too, it's very loud och open sounding acoustically.

Edited by Bootzy