Why become a member? ×

How to order a Sandberg

Truckstop

Hello all,

Basically, I really want/need a 5 string P bass and I really like the look of Hardcore Aged Sandbergs.
After looking on the internet, I can't find anything that fits what I'm after.
Does anyone here know how to go about ordering a Sandberg? Would I need to speak to one of their UK distributors or would I need to contact Sandberg direct?
Also, if anyone else can think of any other company that makes good 5 string P basses, let me know.

btw, I refuse to pay over £1000 for a Fender. It's too much for what it is!

Cheers

Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1175103' date='Mar 24 2011, 07:16 PM']Hello all,

Basically, I really want/need a 5 string P bass and I really like the look of Hardcore Aged Sandbergs.
After looking on the internet, I can't find anything that fits what I'm after.
Does anyone here know how to go about ordering a Sandberg? Would I need to speak to one of their UK distributors or would I need to contact Sandberg direct?
Also, if anyone else can think of any other company that makes good 5 string P basses, let me know.

btw, I refuse to pay over £1000 for a Fender. It's too much for what it is!

Cheers

Truckstop[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you can order Sandberg's through PMT in Birmingham. They always have several in stock, but from conversations with them they can order your options through the UK distributor.

Edit - thinking about it, I'm sure they had some of the Sandberg relics when I was there last. FWIW much more convincing than the Fender Road Worn relics

Edited by simon1964

[url="http://www.synergydistribution.co.uk"]http://www.synergydistribution.co.uk[/url]

Email Peter Brown, I've dealt with him due to endorsement offers and found him to be incredibly helpful, he'll be able to forward you the pricelist for custom order Sandbergs. EDIT - these guys are the UK distributors.

Edited by risingson