Why become a member? ×

Squire modified VMJ body + mighty mite p bass neck + badass II

umph

Due to finally finishing my shuker bass, this is up for sale!

Right this is a sale for a squire modified jazz bass, and since no one wants it, i'm parting it out.

First up is the mighty mite neck, has been drilled already for tuners and hasn't been finished etc. Great neck and i'll throw in a set of tuners with it.

It's a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard and all usual stuff, i'll get measurements later!

[b] Looking for around 35 for it.[/b]

Body is a squire vintage modified jazz, this is pretty much all spec apart from the internal cavities have been lined. It's in really good nick with no dings etc. heres a link to the spec for the body - [url="http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0326702521"]http://www.squierguitars.com/products/sear...rtno=0326702521[/url]

[b]Comes fully loaded looking for around 130 for it[/b]

finally is the badass II these have been fetching around 80 - 100 lately for second hand ones. Mine has been used but not filed, still has original screws etc etc.

[b]Looking for about 80 for it.[/b]

here are pictures shoot me a pm!

edit; thats not a scratch on the back thats just the light.

Edited by umph

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya. I`m interested in making an offer!
I`m assuming it has the original pickups fitted?
Is the neck still unvarnished?
Is the tuner wobble down to the squier tuners having smaller bores than the fenders??
I can be in Sheffield on Monday 12th to meet up and have a look, (I`m at a gig in the Corporation Club) if that`s any use?
PM sent with contacts etc also.
Dave.

Edited by Monckyman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Monckyman' post='1190363' date='Apr 6 2011, 12:13 PM']Hiya. I`m interested in making an offer!
I`m assuming it has the original pickups fitted?
Is the neck still unvarnished?
Is the tuner wobble down to the squier tuners having smaller bores than the fenders??
I can be in Sheffield on Monday 12th to meet up and have a look, (I`m at a gig in the Corporation Club) if that`s any use?
PM sent with contacts etc also.
Dave.[/quote]

Just saw this.

It has the original pick ups and the neck is unfinished, which is another thing i can do if you like. I always felt like it didn't really need doing.

The wobble is down to the hole being slightly to large i think.

ALSO BUMP WITH PRICE DUMP YEAHH

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Wiaczek III' post='1231987' date='May 15 2011, 02:16 PM']May I ask what you did with the original neck? :)[/quote]

When i bought it, it had a dr z neck on it that was a bit pants, so i got ridda that and stuck the allparts one on it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='umph' post='1283069' date='Jun 26 2011, 03:49 PM']bump again. Thought this would shift quicker ;<[/quote]

Dude, me too. I've got a mate who works in marketing and one of his working principles is that a product or service that is under-priced is as hard to sell as one that is over-priced. Given that Badass IIs are currently selling for over £100 used, the fact that this bass is still unsold is perhaps proof that he's correct? :)

• 4 weeks later...