Why become a member? ×

Chris Wolstenholme

Hot Tub

I've been a Muse fan for about 7 years or so, seen them in up and down the land and abroad, and even met my wife at wembley watching them....but, yes I agree, while I love their music, well, mostly, just like any band they have a few sh*t numbers, Matt does kinda wail a bit much from time to time.

But, the plus side for me is the basslines, for some strange reason I just cannot get down New Born, dunno if its my builders fingers or what, but just can't seem to keep up with the pace. Yet, Hysteria isn't a problem. probably have learnt half if not more of their catalogue and to be honest Chris was more responsible for me picking up the bass again than anyoner else!

[quote name='MuckedUpFunkies' post='1171375' date='Mar 21 2011, 09:38 PM']More fool you for paying £40 for a ticket then =P[/quote]

Luckily I didn't have to :)
It's one of those situations where I'd heard a few tunes and quite liked them,so thought I'd give them a shot.

[quote name='crez5150' post='1170633' date='Mar 21 2011, 01:33 PM']Saw them at Montreaux Jazz........ Watched from the Monitor Desk position and was blown away by how great they sounded. Also saw them at Eden Sessions and again was totally blown away.[/quote]

you can always tie yourself to the desk...

IGMC...

[quote name='dumelow' post='1173969' date='Mar 23 2011, 10:12 PM']theyv recently said in news that this years reading and leeds festival will be the last time they play origin of symmetry tracks, absolutely no reason to watch them anymore after that IMO.[/quote]

If they said the same about Absolution album also, then I would wholeheartedly agree.