Why become a member? ×

Fender MiM Jazz Bass in Olympic White/Torte

richardd

Hi All. I have my eye on a Fender Custom shop Jazz,but need to sell this cracking Bass.

It is a Fender MiM 2009 Jazz Bass in Olympic White with a torte pickguard,Maple neck,with lots of mod's ,which are Delano JMVC4FE Pickups a Badass II bridge and a newley fitted stackpot assembly with CTS pots and Orange drop cap's, in great condition with just two minor dings on the body,it comes in a nearly new G&G case with the raised Fender logo on the lid,I am asking £550 which may seam a lot ,but it is a Lot of Bass.

Now only £400 no case but would ship securely

.Thanks for Looking Rich :)

[attachment=75091:022.JPG]

[attachment=75092:023.JPG]

[attachment=75093:024.JPG]

[attachment=75094:025.JPG]

[attachment=75095:026.JPG]

[attachment=75096:027.JPG]

[attachment=75097:028.JPG]

:) for sale elsewhere

Edited by richardd

[quote name='hellothere' post='1180221' date='Mar 28 2011, 10:53 PM']I think you might be asking a bit much, it looks like a fantastic bass but at the moment most people don't have money to spend so will only buy things over a certain amount that they consider a complete bargain.[/quote]

It's at the seller's discretion what they ask for. Personally I think the bass looks totally worth it, it's got some great Delanos in it and really looks the part.

:) Thank you my Son,It is worth every penny of 450,people are a bit short sighted ,sometimes,afraid to try anything that is not stock,I am shure any one who trys this would be amazed at the sound the neck the whole package,and it is like Risingson said,it up to me what I ask ,if you cannot aford it I am sorry.

[quote name='risingson' post='1180258' date='Mar 28 2011, 11:31 PM']It's at the seller's discretion what they ask for. Personally I think the bass looks totally worth it, it's got some great Delanos in it and really looks the part.[/quote]

Of course, just a friendly observation.