Why become a member? ×

Fender MiM Jazz Bass in Olympic White/Torte

richardd

Wow, i really cannot believe this has not sold yet Rich :) . Someone is seriously missing out on a great jazz here. I know this because this Jazz used to be mine and i spent 5 hours in Mansons in Exeter having tried loads of jazzes, MIA's, MIJ's etc before settling for this new mexican build jazz bass - a beautiful neck too. This one stood out by far and i could barely believe that this was a mex as it played so much better than my prejudices would believe. To me it felt better than the USA's i tried and i tried quite a few that day...and that was with the mex at stock-before the mod's. I paid over £400 then for a stock bass. With the Delano's, badass and the other mod's Rich has done this is a steal of bass...if i didn't have such a great playing jazz that i have now i would have this back in a shot....a buyer will very happy with this bass - have a bump Rich. :)

Edited by Rasta

haha Bubinga and richardd. Is something I don't want to admit for the pass years but I think you right about me loving the jazz .......
First bass I bought was the classic 60 Fender and i never think about selling it. The 5 string warwick I had for sale atm is the second corvette i own. I like Warwick very much but maybe i'm inspire by the bass player i like when I was young because he uses a warwick.

[quote name='richardd' post='1208388' date='Apr 22 2011, 03:28 PM']Bump :) Cannot understand why people will pay £700 for a MiM Roadworn and I only want £400 for this amazing bass.now't so funny as folk :)[/quote]

Bizzare isn't it.
I couldn't sell my White '75 ReIssue at a lower price than a MiM Roadworn.
Not gonna underprice it, suggest you do the same and if it doesn't go, well' you still have an excellent bass and somebody else has lost out!
Good luck,
Karl.