Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag300R Head £110

willyf87

Now all sold!!!

After finally testing my new amp etc out I can now move these bits on.

[s]The cab (Mag 115) is the old school carpet covered one, it's in good condition apart from some debri its picked up from the rehersal studio (I'll get rid of as much as I can!). It's really heavy so pick up only from Dartford- £100[/s]

The head (Mag300R) is the rackmount version, this is also the original one without the compresor part. Everything works perfectly fine (VU meter, all knobs entact) it also comes with a stagg 2U hard case, this has cracks in the corners of the 'lids' but its still solid as a rock!! Again would prefer pick up, at the moment this is still at the rehersal room so I can have it back at mine by next week-£110

I could post the head it would be safe as houses in the case, I have no idea however of exact costs, I'm guessing £25 would cover it though.
[s]
If you want to come and take both the items in one go I'd take £200[/s]

After a sansamp VT bass if you want to trade for any of the above.

Edited by willyf87

• 2 weeks later...

something I have been meaning to do!! I can get a picture of the cab but a picture of the head will have to be around thursday, it literally looks like a normal mag300r with a stagg 2u hardcase, the hardcase is a bit worse for wear but the head is as new!

[quote name='willyf87' post='1192144' date='Apr 7 2011, 07:25 PM']Head sold!![/quote]

Will

I thought you earned a public thank you. Head arrived today. Just as described and looks great on top of my rig.

I am using it at the gig tonight.

Thanks again

Jon