Why become a member? ×

GLX pedals

Finbar

Brought into the country by the same importer who does Richwood guitars.

Have a bunch of them. All of them are good for the money - the bass EQ is quiet enough and does the job, the bass overdrive is fine as long as you don't mix too much in, the 'soft distortion' is terrible and the 'heavy metal' HM-100 is absolutely excellent but a little too scoopy in the mids.

I've not personally had any problems but I have friends who've had reliability problems so best to use a dealer you can take it back to. Only sold in the north of England, in the Yorkshire / Lincolnshire areas.

No website because if Boss ever spot them they'll be stopped.

I have a couple of the Moen pedals. They are very well built and sound very good.
They are larger than the Boss and MXR size pedal and are all positive ground so you have to watch what you daisy chain them with.
Also the 9v adaptor is set in a ways, my OneSpot daisy chain kept popping out so I changed the plugs out to slightly longer ones. With Neg tip there isn’t any problem with the longer ones accidentally touching the chassis.

I’ve been thinking about getting a Distortion Master or Violent Metal just for kicks.

MM

• 3 years later...

harley benton pedals are thomann's own brands and they are basically boss peddles with the actual peddle bit changed to have there name and a curved design but otherwise they are exactly the same and they do it with guitars and amps as well like there amps are epiphones amps with different knobs and badges and there guitars and basically ibanez's