Why become a member? ×

FS: Reussenzehn Daniel D Bass Deluxe Tubebooster: Withdrawn

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks

[b]Withdrawn as a) I'd forgotten about this thread and B) the pedal's too good to sell (finally spent some time with it..)[/b]

So.... I bought this [b]Reussenzehn Daniel D[/b] valve pedal from voxpop in February. Before buying it, Mark (voxpop) really sold it to me and I have to say, everything he said in his For Sale thread [b][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=120997&hl=tubebooster"]HERE[/url][/b] and when I spoke to him about it directly, is spot on; this really is a fantastic unit that produces a [b]really warm, valvey tone[/b] that makes a huge difference to the overall presence of your sound when playing live!! And as a bonus, it provides a real [b]gain boost[/b] which is particularly useful if you use passive basses like I do..

The reason I'm selling is that not long after this arrived, I also bought a Hughes & Kettner Crunch Master pre-amp from owen, sold the Eden Metro combo I had and replaced it with a Hughes and Kettner Bassbase 600 head.. So now I've got more valves than I need and something really does have to go. After a bit of A / B-ing between the two pre-amps, I've decided to keep the Crunch Master because it also works as a 10-watt valve amp in it's own right which is useful for home practicing, but it really was a close run decision, as the Reussenzehn Daniel D valve pedal does sound equally as good.

It's in pretty good condition, works perfectly and comes with the [b]PSU[/b], which is adapted for UK useage. As Mark said, it's a rare beast, but there is some info about it on the net here if you want to know more:

[url="http://www.reussenzehn.de/"]Reussenzehn website[/url] (Look on the 'Musiker' page under bass preamps)
[url="http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/104143"]Harmony Central[/url]
[url="http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/reussenzehn/danield/bdl"]Disco Fred's Effects database[/url]

Here's some photos, but please PM me if you'd like any more:
[attachment=74480:Enable_M...ures_159.jpg]
[attachment=74482:Enable_M...ures_162.jpg]

Mark's thread also had a picture of the [u]inside of the unit,[/u] which he'd upgraded quite considerably and though the picture isn't there now, i've seen the work he'd done and it's very tidy..

According to the website, these retail at [b]189 Euros[/b] new but I'm looking to for [b]£80[/b] plus P&P in the UK, which is a bit less than I paid for it . If you're interested and want to know more, please PM me.

Thanks for looking :)

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik

[quote name='voxpop' post='1170409' date='Mar 21 2011, 10:23 AM']Hi Nik,
I had the unit on ebay when you bought it and I had two emails from people wanting to buy it........ get it on the bay and see what happens.

Good luck with the sale .

Marc[/quote]
Thanks Marc - will do!

[b]BUMp for TRADE options... [/b]

I'd be interested in trading this, if anyone has a good DI box or anything similar which has a good DI attached - e.g an Aguilar Tonehammer?

Edited by silverfoxnik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

BUMP for lower price - £90 inc p&p and new [b]TRADE[/b] options... I'd be interested in trading this, if anyone has a

1) good DI box or anything similar which has a good DI attached - e.g an Aguilar Tonehammer? Or,
2) A good rack tuner[/b]

Nik

• 3 months later...

Hi Folks

Thread resurrection.. Still for sale or trade at the lower price of £90 inc p&p. Still interested in trading this, if anyone has a good DI box or anything similar which has a good DI attached - e.g an Aguilar Tonehammer?

Thanks for looking.

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry i've only just seen your post and yes - it's still available.. It's a great little pedal and though I should put it on Ebay or something as it's not being used, I've just been too busy..

Feel free to PM me for further info..

Cheers

Nik

• 2 months later...