Why become a member? ×

Orange OBC115

Very good condition (a few little marks) OBC115 in limited edition white. 400 watt, 8ohm, 100db sensitivity, 30 kgs.

This is a lovely sounding, growly fifteen that's really loud due to it's excellent sensitivity. I'm selling due to back problems; I need something a bit lighter, and I'm going back down the 4x10 route. I bought it new only 6 months ago. Includes Orange branded cover.

PS. The amp isn't for sale!

EDIT: Extra pictures

Edited by guybrush threepwood

[quote name='danleespencer' post='1168386' date='Mar 19 2011, 03:50 PM']Will buy and pay asking price if you courier.[/quote]
As I explained to you in PM last week Dan, unfortunately a courier is out of the question, as I am at work throughout the week.

To be honest, I'm seriously considering keeping this - the weight isn't too bad really, and the sound is awesome. I lowered the price in response to the other Orange 15 that's for sale on here, but I don't really want to take a £200 hit on something which is basically new. 'tis the problem of buying new I suppose... :)

[quote name='guybrush threepwood' post='1168468' date='Mar 19 2011, 04:51 PM']Definitely want to keep this now, as I'm in no rush to sell, and I just tried it out in the setup below...

I know mixing different cabs/drivers isn't always the best idea, but this sounds incredible. Punchy and thick, no phasing here!

Apologies for being an indecisive little scamp.[/quote]

That looks like a very good setup.. the warmth from the orange and the punch and clarity form the MB.. I'm glad you saw sense..