Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I can't quote!

Tait

[quote name='Tait' post='1143891' date='Feb 27 2011, 09:40 PM']I've tried quoting people three times tonight, and when I click "Add Reply", the box is just blank!

Has this happened to anyone else, or just me? :)[/quote]

Just you? - log out - clear all cookies - clear cache - log in. I've been adjusting the website settings, it may be a side-effect.

[quote name='Hamster' post='1143921' date='Feb 27 2011, 10:04 PM']Just you? - log out - clear all cookies - clear cache - log in. I've been adjusting the website settings, it may be a side-effect.[/quote]

Well, it's working for me on internet explorer. It'll be interesting to see if anyone else is having problems with Firefox?

[quote name='Tait' post='1143891' date='Feb 27 2011, 09:40 PM']I've tried quoting people three times tonight, and when I click "Add Reply", the box is just blank!

Has this happened to anyone else, or just me? :)[/quote]

It looks like it's working again now. Hopefully this post will appear with a quote of my OP!

EDIT: Yeah, sorted now then! Thanks!

Edited by Tait

[quote name='Hamster' post='1145187' date='Feb 28 2011, 10:51 PM']Anyone else with similar problems with no quotes when you reply?[/quote]
Sometimes when hitting reply within a post in order to quote someone (like I'm doing here) I type a response, hit Add Reply and it chucks me to the index page. It seems random, and annoying when I've typed a long response.

Using IE8

Edited by silddx

[quote name='silddx' post='1148324' date='Mar 3 2011, 01:20 PM']Sometimes when hitting reply within a post in order to quote someone (like I'm doing here) I type a response, hit Add Reply and it chucks me to the index page. It seems random, and annoying when I've typed a long response.

Using IE8[/quote]

I know it's a bit random, but have you tried Chrome or Firefox Nige?

[quote name='Hamster' post='1149006' date='Mar 3 2011, 10:28 PM']I know it's a bit random, but have you tried Chrome or Firefox Nige?[/quote]
Hated FF and replaced it with Chrome.

Have to use IE8 at work though and that's what i have the problem with.

[quote name='silddx' post='1149297' date='Mar 4 2011, 10:43 AM']Hated FF and replaced it with Chrome.

Have to use IE8 at work though and that's what i have the problem with.[/quote]

Ummmm - I know the feeling! - I never use any version of IE, and it's a bit of a pain drafting a message on in Word and doing a cut/paste into the reply box :)